Are you facing difficulty playing billiards with longer pool cues? No problem! Here’s a list of short pool cues for you that will assist you in building your skills.
Want to play good billiards? Feeling frustrated with your long pool cue, don’t worry, make merry, and enjoy tension-free games from now on. Modern pool cues have undergone a complete changeover and offer a decent nice trendy look. These are more durable, more useful, suit individual game patterns more aptly, and ensure that the player enjoys the most while using them. Pool cues are now available in shorter sizes to help you play the way you want.
Table of Contents
Tips On How To Pick The Right Pool Cue Length
No matter what you hear or believe, the right pool cue length could drastically improve your game. So here are some tips that will help you move up in your local pool ratings by leaps and bounds:
- Guesswork sometimes might do you good, and this is one of those situations. Ensure that if you are trying out various cues, of different lengths, your hand is never on the rubber bumper at the bottom of the cue. Try out different cues of various lengths and see what you are most comfortable with.
- The weight of your cue will matter too. 20 or 21 ounces seems to be the standard. If you are of a smaller build, you might want to go a few ounces lighter. Big-made persons also at times add weights on. To check if you are comfortable with the weight, hold the pool cue with one hand and see how it feels. Adjust accordingly.
- You will also need to check your pool cue for warps. Hold your cue at eye level and look down the length of the stick. If you notice any bulges or obvious warping, go for another cue. Rolling the cue stick along the table might not serve the purpose as the table itself might be warped or the building might be on a slope, which will alter the roll.
- These are some general guidelines that work well for most players:
- 55-inch cue – For those 5’2 and shorter
- 57-inch cue – For those between 5’3 and 5’6
- 58-inch cue – For those between 5’7 and 6’
- 60-inch cue – For those between 6’ and 6’2
- 62-inch cue – For those taller than 6’3
So go with the changes, adapt yourself well to the changing world of more comfort and more and more return of your money. These short pool cues are a real wonder; it makes the game so enjoyable.
So, hurry up! Go through this list quickly, get the perfect one now, and enjoy playing billiards! We wish you all the luck!
Check Out Our Recommended List Of Perfect Short Pool Cues
- TGA Pool Cue SticksThese are perfect short pool cue sticks for making accurate shorts. Children can play well with these sticks. These are durable, lightweight and easy to use and convenient to carry.
- Lemon Home Pool CueThese short pool cues are perfect for accurate shots, tight spaces and better breaking. THese are made of quality hardwood and are durable. These are ideal for beginners and children.
- Viper Junior Cue StickThis is 2 piece billiard cue sticks. Made of Canadian hardrock and have stainless steel joints. Are quality products that will enhance your performance. It’s portable and lightweight.
So, no more contemplation. You are getting exactly what you want. Then why wait any longer? Pool cues are now available in all sizes, and we are willing to provide you with a list of everything you want to help you perform better. Your success is not only your priority; it’s our concern too.
We advise you not to wait until you are getting the short pool cues at a reasonable price. These pool cues don’t last long. They are lucrative, and the sooner you get them, the better your performance will be. So quick! Place your order now!
You can also check: