With its comfortable grasp and solid tip, the lucasi custom hybrid pool cue stick is a favourite among many. Get your hands on one too and rule the table.
There is so much to say about this beast of a pool cue stick, the Lucasi Custom Hybrid Pool Cue is nonetheless the king of the jungle for the Lacasi brand. The price is a bit in the high range but trusts me, you get your money’s worth with this pool cue stick. If you are a fan of the Lucasi brand you will know off the top of your head that they build some really nice quality cues most definitely built to impress at that.
This direct model is a limited edition when out of stock it is not easily sourced back as quickly as most of the other models would be but I try my best to update it once it is out of stock and be back in. the standard ounce comes in 19oz but can also be adjusted to a weight up to 21oz, even the weight adjustment ounces are just perfect.
This Lucasi pool cue has a Kamui Pro Soft Tip which is not to be used for the breaking of any game, this type of tip superb for all your skill and trick shots in the game. It is sure to let you feel and play like you are a guru pool player due to the maximum control the tip gives you with the cue ball.
I love how they design this cue, if I was to pull out this cue in public my eyes maybe wouldn’t catch it at first glance but once you rest your eyes on it for at least 10 seconds you will see the true beauty. There is no need to worry I will be getting into the detailed specs below for you guys and am not skipping out on anything.
Lucasi Custom Hybrid Pool Cue Stick LHC80
- Low deflection
- Ten-piece radial construction
- Zero Flexpoint Hybrid shaft
- Slim shaft
- Reduces mass sounds
- Quick-Release Uni-loc Joint
- Lizard-embossed black leather wrap
- Black Implex butt cap
- Contains a unique four-piece cue butt design
- High-end gripping abilities
- Kamui Pro Soft Tip
- Precise control and consistency with the cue ball plays
- Made from multiple layers of the highest quality pigskin
- Special vacuum-sealing
- The soft tip is easily worn out
- Not frequently in stock
- A bit on the expensive side
How To Take Care Of Lucasi Custom Hybrid Pool Cue Stick? (In 8 Easy Ways)
- Never lean on the stick or place any weight across it as that will completely destroy its structure and alignment.
- Always store your pool cues in a pool cue rack, in an upright position.
- In case you do not own a pool cue rack, you can buy a pool cue case and store your pool cues in that.
- If you are using a case, ensure that you separate the shaft and the butt end while storing.
- Always carry your pool cue in a hard case if you are transporting it over a long distance, like on a flight.
- Use only a soft cloth to wipe down your pool cue. This is all the cleaning it needs.
- Pay attention to the kind of tip you play with as well. Usually, a medium tip seems to be something most players prefer.
- Get a professional to take a look at your pool cue once in a while. This will help you deal with minor problems before they progress.
Is Lucasi Custom Hybrid Pool Cue Stick Worth The Purchase?
In my personal opinion, I do feel that it is worth the dollars that you will put into it. Not only does this pool cue stick have numerous features, but it is also low maintenance and durable. If you are invested in the game and want to buy a pool cue stick that will not only improve your shots but also last while your passions increase, this seems to be the perfect choice for you.
Purchasing a pool cue is a decision that only the concerned player can make. There will be a number of factors you will have to consider. It is always recommended to buy a quality pool cue that will last you a while.
If you are in the market looking for a durable and skilled pool cue stick that’s under the thousand dollars margin, I would say that the Lucasi Custom Hybrid LHC80 would be your perfect bet. This pool stick has so much to offer you probably would even pass this down in your family for good luck or just the main reason that it’s gonna win plenty of games and will execute some super skill shots.
However, if this Priceline is too much for you we have your back am sure you will find something that suits you in the perfect pool cues within your budget. Thanks for taking the time to read this review we do hope you liked it and learned a few things from it as well.
You can also check:
- Pool Cues Under 500
- Amazing Pool Cues For Professional Players
- Set of 5 Pool Cues
- Checkout more related gifts related to pool cues on goodgifts.com