Cue Pool is essential for every Billiard enthusiast. Today let’s have a glance at the list of 10 pretty attractive Cuetec Pool Cues for every Billiard player.
What started as a lawn game in the 15th Century inland of British moguls, the United Kingdom is now a fan favourite worldwide. This game has a wide range and levels of players based on expertise on the field. This game is also played on a tournament level other than just as a tool of leisure in the casinos.
The item used to play this fascinating board game is called the Cue Pool. It is a stick designed to hit the cue balls in order to proceed in the game. Now there is also a variety in the types of cues manufactured by several companies. One such renowned company is Cuetec. Cuetec has been manufacturing pool cues for over 30 years now. These cue pools have been trusted by thousands of players.
A Slight History Of Pool Cues
Pool cues were previously known as maces. They were these long wooden sticks with attachments on one end, intended to push the pool balls into pockets. They were often used by royalty to play pool outdoors, on lawns.
These maces were found to be a hindrance as it was difficult to drive the balls into pockets that were typically near the railing. Thus footless maces came into existence.
It might interest you to learn that women who wanted to play pool were still supposed to play with the mace because it was widely believed that women had a tendency to rip the pool cloth.
In the 1800s, during the time of the Industrial Revolution, the modern-day pool cue stick was born. This was still a rudimentary version of what is used today. It was not until 1829 that the two-piece cue stick was born. This is what is most widely used by players today.
How To Take Care Of Pool Cues? (6 Useful Tips)
- Never lean against pool cues as that will most certainly damage them.
- Ensure that your pool cues are always stored upright or flat on the ground.
- If you have invested in a pool cue rack that is wall mountable, ensure that there is a minimum of 5 cm space between your pool cues and the ceilings. Repeatedly bumping your pool cue against the ceiling might damage its tip.
- Neve uses any oily lubricant or cleaning agent on your cue stick as that will completely damage the wood.
- Protect your pool cue stick from direct sunlight, UV rays, and moisture, all of which will lead to damage to the cue stick.
- If you have invested in an expensive pool cue stick, avoid sharing it with others to make sure it is well maintained.
Our Handpicked Collections For 10 Amazing Stellar Cuetec Pool Cues
- Black Graphite CuetecThis black Graphite model comes with high-tech maple with 15.5” slim-taper coated with fibreglass and Tiger Everest 10 layered leather laminated pigskin, implex joint and polycarbonate ferrule.
- Red Platinum Pool CueThis item has been carefully crafted with deluxe hard leather and Veltex wrap with a tip size of 13mm, red and silver in color for giving a refined and elegant look.
- Maple Pool Cue StickThis is a handpicked North Canadian hard maple wood material with stainless steel joints, it also comes with a kit of joint protectors, 1 billiard towel, and blue carrying cue bag.
- Diamond Size Pool CueMade out of deluxe hard leather with weight ranging from 18-21Oz, this Cuetec Pool Cue comes in ravishing red color with darker joints,13mm tip size compatible for amateur players.
- Power Break BlackThis is a satin black model with Cuetec WCT Break Logo and 13mm brake shaft and phenolic ferrule with hard leather layered tip, ideal for professional, tournament and league players.
- Canadian Maple Pool CueComprising of deluxe hard brown leather tip and the shaft is made of Grade A plus North American Maple, constructed with a composite coating to help straightness coated with fibreglass for a smooth stroke.
- Gen-Tek Silver SwirlConsisting of SST shaft with fiberglass and polycarbonate ferrule and tru-glide finish along with stainless steel collar, trim rings and butt cap with butt cap for extravagant and luxury feeling.
- Canadian Breaking CueThis one is made up of Tiger Everest 10 layer laminated pigskin tip to provide 360-degree radical consistency and offers high tech shaft which transfers smooth energy for high performance.
- CT713 Cuetec PoolThis model is the latest installation to the market and is a blend of blue and platinum colour with hints of texture and design for giving an attractive look to it.
- CT714 Pool CueYet another wondrous product by Cuetec especially designed with Tiger Everest tip for a smooth glide and solid cue ball hit, a perfect choice for people getting into the Billiard game.
Even though the list ends here, your enthusiasm and knack towards the game will remain constant if you have your hands on one more, maybe all of the above-mentioned Cuetec Cue Pools. So without wasting any minute, buy yourself a brand new cue pool and glide into the world of cue balls.
You can also check:
- Pool Cues Under 500
- Amazing Pool Cues For Professional Players
- Set of 5 Pool Cues
- Checkout more related gifts related to pool cues on goodgifts.com