Does it make sense to leave the pool cue leaned up against a wall or a table and face the hazard of repairing the same in case it accidentally falls over? Why suffer from the related frustration and monetary loss? Come out of it, go for a suitable pool cue wall rack, and enjoy a tension-free return from the board.
Table of Contents
How To Store Pool Cues Properly? (6 Effective Ways)
Often, we underestimate the need for proper storage of pool cues. Pool cues are specially curated for the purpose of playing pool which is a delicate game that requires precision. How do you expect to play a perfect shot with an imperfect pool cue?
Pool cues are easily damaged. Banging them against the pool table can easily lead to them losing balance or developing bumps and furrows. Follow the understated steps if you want to ensure the health and longevity of your pool cues:
- Store your cues in a mild environment. Too much heat or humidity can easily damage the wood of your pool cue. It is therefore always advised to keep your pool cues standing upright in a rack with some form of protective casing around it to keep it safe from extreme weather changes.
- Do not leave pool cues in a vehicle for long as the closed environment of a car is not suitable for the cues.
- If you are using a wall-mountable rack to store your pool cues, ensure that the rack is not attached to an exterior wall. This will expose the pool cues to variations in temperature that might damage it.
- Direct sunlight and UV radiation are very harmful to pool cues as they will directly impact the wood and might cause decay or discolouration.
- Make sure you do not bang your cue on the ground while playing as this might damage the butt end as well.
- It is suggested not to share your pool cue too much because other players might damage it.
The perfect method of storing pool cues is either upright or flat with a protective casing. Pool cue racks are often the preferred method of storage as they are aesthetically pleasing while being perfectly functional.
These pool cue wall racks have proven high-temperature tolerance, high chemical resistance, extremely light, high tensile strength, and high stiffness. These products are far more stable and durable, and suitable for most professional players.
Also, they are not high priced. So, why think again? You need to take care of your pool cue sticks, and there’s no better way than this. Quickly go through this list and decide the rack you would love to have!
11 Amazing Pool Cue Wall Rack For Your Pool Cues
Your pool cue stick would last longer and a pool cue wall rack won’t take up much room. Therefore, there won’t be any issues if you purchase these pool cue wall racks. Don’t put it off any longer! Now that you have the racks, put them on your wall. Before the majority of them run out of stock, act quickly!
You can also check: