This article is a detailed guide on the popular players’ technology Hxt15 2-piece pool cue. We’ll cover everything from its features, disadvantages and 9 different ways to take care of this pool cue.
The pool is a game of precision rather than strength. It tests your patience and the ability to deliver controlled shots in the midst of high-tension situations. It is only obvious that you will need a weapon against your opponent for this purpose. And your pool cue is just that. The perfect pool cue will help you deliver the perfect shot every time. So a lot of thought obviously goes into selecting the right kind of pool cue for each individual player.
Table of Contents
A Detailed Guide On Players Technology Hxt15 2-Piece Pool Cue
The Players Technology HXT15 2-Piece Pool Cue is one of those mind-blowing cues, the cue is said to be made from state-of-the-art technology. The Players Technology series is crafted with 100% North American hard rock maple, it compacts an HXT super low-deflection shaft & ferrule, which will increase the accuracy and power of each shot while reducing the impact you feel.
The Players HXT15 features a walnut-stained birds-eye maple forearm and butt finish with the traditional black & white divided diamond and pincher-style finishing design, the cue also has a black double-pressed Irish linen wrap. This cue is nonetheless an amazing cue to be using and will definitely increase your game skills, intermediate players will find themselves right at home using HXT15.
The cue carries a Kamui Black Soft Layered Tip, which is made from 10 layers of pigskin to give the perfect superior grip, spin, and durability. On a competitive level, this cue will get all your trick/skilled shots to the point of accuracy. The cue is a complete classic beauty in hand.
Players Technology Hxt15 2-Piece Pool Cue is one that will not disappoint.
- Premium Grade, pure North American Hard Rock Maple, Treated with Nelsonite
- Carries a Low Deflection Shaft
- Special lightweight polymer core
- HXT Classic
- Exotic Hardwood Butts
Players Technology Wrap:
- Solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap
- Comfortable grip
- Won’t slip in your hands like other cues
Players Technology Tip:
- Kamui Black Soft Tip
- 12.75 mm tip or 11.75 mm tip
- Excellent cue ball control
Players Technology Cue Size:
- 58 Inches in length
- Available ounces, 18-21
- Lifetime Guarantee even against warpage
- Solid straight cue that keeps its form
9 Effective Ways To Take Care Of Players Technology Hxt15 2-Piece Pool Cue
If you are investing said amount of money and time in a pool cue, you would obviously need some tips on how to keep it in tip-top shape. Here are some pointers for you:
- Store your Players Technology Series Hxt15 Two Piece Pool Cue in an upright position or flat on the surface.
- Make sure that your pool cue is not exposed to direct heat, UV rays, or moisture, as it will damage the wood.
- Use proper chalking techniques to ensure the health of your pool cue tip. Always brush the piece of chalk across the tip as opposed to using a drilling motion.
- It is better to not exchange your pool cue often as others might not be as careful with it.
- There are a number of pool cue maintenance tools available in the market, like cue tip rounders, shaft cleaners, etc. They ensure an increase in the longevity of your pool cue.
- A bumper is a great idea to protect the butt of your cue.
- Never lean on your cue while playing. It totally destroys its alignment and structure of it, over time.
- Any kind of oil on your pool cue is a big no-no.
- Timely professional cleaning services for your pool cues are also recommended.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Players Technology Series?
- The Cue has only one design to it, for a cue on this budget we should have at least 3 different designs to choose from.
- Due to the soft tip that’s on the cue, it’s very easy to wear also we see numerous complaints about the tip breaking off.
The Players Technology HXT15 2-Piece Pool Cue is the perfect choice of its price line, the cue is perfect for especially intermediate players. The soft tip gives superior cue ball control in the game, as an intermediate player you’re going to know when you should make a hard/soft, instead of just playing all shots with full power and wearing the tip at a faster paste.
The cue also has room to improve your controlling skill levels of the game, from an intermediate player to a pro-level competitive player. As a beginner, I wouldn’t recommend that you start off using this cue stick as your first choice of choosing, it’s not a beginner-friendly first-choice cue.
In regard to how much this cue costs and the features that this cue carries, I would say the cost for this cue is just about right, at a medium price range level even though we know some persons may still find it a bit too pricey, we can assure you this cue is worth every single penny for the features that it carries.
You can also check: