Be it a car race or a Billiard round, high performance is a must. Today let’s look at the list of 8 Predator Pool Cues for achieving smooth, high performance.
What started on the English soil of the United Kingdom as a simple board game is now famous as Billiards or Snookers in the Australian regions. What makes this board game so interesting is the unpredictability and the focus required to play this game of cue sticks. In Billiards, there is no distinction between professional and amateur. With the right precision and knowledge, everyone can achieve success, and the engaging part of the snooker table makes it almost impossible to leave the table once you get in.
However, there is one thing that distinguishes professional players from others, and that is the type of pool cue they use. Pool Cues are the only defining factor of this sport, as, without the right set of cue pools, all focus and practice go in vain! So on that note, let’s look at some of the amazing predator pool cues, which are known for their excellent performance and low shaft.
8 Amazing Predator Pool Cues For All The Pool Lovers
- Predator 314 TaperThis pool cue has been manufactured by Champion cue and the predator cue comes with 12.75mm tip size and low deflection ABS fibre threaded ferrule for effortless cue hits.
- Black Pool Cue with Predator JointAnother Champions Dragon edition featuring tiger laminated layered leather cue tip with tip size of 11.75 mm，12mm, 12.5mm,12.75mm,and 13mm and has Nelsonite treated rock maple.
- Low Deflection Predator Pool CueNext in line is the Epoxy finished Predator Pool Cue with 12mm and 13mm tip size and low deflection ferrule for efficient and smooth cue stick experience, has rock maple.
- Predator Uniloc Joint Pool CueThis is a pool cue extension which will fit Champion Lost Pieces Series Pool Cues and is made up of black and green maple woods along with Red Dymondwood, zebrawood.
- Viper Desperado 58 2-Piece Billiard CueConstructed with hard canadian maple wood, this 2-piece pool cue allows easy transportation, features signature predator joints for consistent surface, the cue finished off with 13mm Le Pro leather tip.
- Predator Lock Pool Cue SticksNext one comes in a unique combination of white and textured brown accent with tip size of 12mm and Champion Dragon’s signature low deflection ferrule making it an absolute catch.
- Exotic Predator Pool CueModel No is DL1, has tiger laminated layered leather cue tip and this one has predator joints with joint protectors, dashed rungs with premium black leather wrap, weighing 17-21 oz.
- Champion Gator GA Pool CueThis pool cue also comes with pool gloves and tip measuring 12.75 mm or 13 mm with low deflection ABS fiber threaded ferrule, weighing 18-210z making it value for money.
That ends the list of 8 advanced predator pool cues which will be worth investing in. It is said that out of all the pool cues because of the increased accuracy provided by their shaft, more than that by regular brands help in pocketing more balls.
The front end of all these cues is significantly lighter and more flexible as compared to a standard pool cue, thus enabling you to move around the table with utmost ease. So wait no more, get yourself one of these predator pools now and own the billiard world.
- Pool Cues Under 500
- Amazing Pool Cues For Professional Players
- Set of 5 Pool Cues
- Checkout more related gifts related to pool cues on goodgifts.com