Get the best accessories for your pool cue sticks and balls. Don’t ignore the best Pool Cue Chalk. Trust us, the right use of it will make you perform better!
The Proper Way Of Chalking
It is not common knowledge but there is a proper way to ensure that your cue tip and ferrule are being chalked properly. By following a few tips, you can ensure that you not only get a good shot but also prevent your cue tip from any kind of damage. The chalk adheres to the ball providing that tiny bit of extra nudge to it and also protects the cue tip from mechanical damage.
Keep the following points in mind the next time you want to chalk your cue tip:
- Chalk your tip before every shot to ensure consistency.
- Instead of keeping your cue upright, tilt it at an angle and use light brushing strokes to ensure good coverage of chalk. You can also turn the cue stick around gently while keeping the chalk steady.
- Using your cue tip to drill a hole in a piece of chalk is probably the worst thing you can do. It will lead to piling the chalk only in the center of the tip. You will also be damaging your cue tip in the long run if you continue this method of chalk brushing.
- Never chalk your cue tip over the pool table as you will end up with debris on the table which will cause the balls to react differently.
- Never blow on the cue tip as the moisture from your breath might cling to the chalk debris, making it cakey. Thus the cue tip will not have the desired effect on the pool balls. It is best to take a shot directly after chalking instead of attempting to get any extra chalk off.
- It is best to carry your own chalk as you never know the kind of surface public chalk has.
- Place the chalk down with the colored surface facing upwards.
Do you want to become the best billiards player? We are sure you will want that! For getting the number 1 position in the game, you need to have not only the pool cue sticks and the pool cue balls but also all the other accessories that will help your game get better. You must have a fair idea about the pool cue sticks that suit you the best or the pool cue ball that you want, but what about the pool cue chalks?
If you are not aware of the uses and the availability of these products, do make sure you go through this list down below! We have brought for you the best pool cue chalks that will help you have a better grip on the ball and your billiard stick. Scroll down now to learn more about them!
Our Curated List Of Recommendations On Perfect Pool Cue Chalk:
- Mezz Smart Cue ChalkThese pool cue chalks come in 9 pieces in one box. These are made of inimitable formulas and unique magnetic components. These reduce slippage, minimise miscues and optimize your performance.
- YIJU Pool Cue ChalkThese cue chalks come in four blocks and are blue & green in colour. It prevents miscue and provides consistency on the board. These are reliable,sustainable and increases the spin.
You must have carefully gone through this list. Now that you know the uses and importance of these pool cue chalks in your game, we are sure you will not step back to buy a few of them. Moreover, They are not exorbitantly priced. So hurry up! Choose your favorite pool cue chalk, its color, number, size and place the order! Don’t wait any longer. After all, neither you nor we want you to be late in starting your journey towards becoming the best billiards player!